lunes, 19 de julio de 2010

take this broken wings and learn to fly

no soy fan del jazz. prefiero al blues.

Are you my lady are you my lady are you are you?

Should've done something but I've done it enough.

go easy on me I can't help what I'm doing.

it's been a long night in new york city.

a moment, a love, a dream, a laugh, a kiss, a cry, our rights, our wrongs.

is like forgeting the words to your favourite song.

something always brings me back to you.

you were always waiting for this moment to arrive.

it's times like these you learn to love again.

she looks like the real thing.

say when and my to hands will comfort you tonight.

lost at sea, my heartbeat was growing weak.

lucky stars in your eyes.

y podamos ser dos planetas si todo nos sale bien, quién nos va a detener?

no todo está lleno de color, pero quizás podamos pintarlo.

I've got another confession to make.

everything you say and everything you do.

tough he's lost her wedding ring.

I know that it is freezing but I think we have to walk.

I will trust is not the end, but a great beginning.

where it feels magical.

No hay comentarios: